Home › Products › Industrial Chemical › Praseodymium Oxide
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Trader
| Click to view more |
3,760 °C (6,800 °F; 4,030 K)
T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Praseodymium Oxide, also called Praseodymia, black powder used to colour glasses and enamels; when mixed with certain other materials, Praseodymium produces an intense clean yellow colour in glass.
- Component of didymium glass which is a colourant for welder's goggles, also as important additive of Praseodymium yellow pigments.
- Praseodymium Oxide in solid solution with ceria, or with ceria-zirconia, have been used as oxidation catalysts.
- It can be used to create high-power magnets notable for their strength and durability.
- For construction ceramics and ceramics for daily use, which blend with the ceramic enamel glaze, but also can be used alone as underglaze pigment used to make permanent magnets.
- The magnets can be processed into various shapes. Widely used in various types of electronic devices and motor; for petroleum cracking.
Looking for "Praseodymium Oxide" ?